Julia A. Johnson
Director, Organizational Performance
As an accomplished consultant with more than 25 years of diversified human resources and organizational development experience, Julia Johnson works closely with executive and senior management teams to enhance organizational performance through effective deployment of resources. She builds lasting relationships with clients and tailors recommendations for complex business issues supportive to the unique culture and business environment of each client.
As a national speaker, Julia is known for her engaging and entertaining presentation style while providing practical strategies and thought-provoking insights on managing your most critical asset--your employees.
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Development
- Predictive Index®
- Human Synergistics Inc.
- Organizational Culture and Effectiveness Inventory
- Leadership and Management Impact
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Member
- Graduate School of Banking (GSB) - Faculty member
- Green Bay Botanical Garden - Board member