1. Review the organization, applicability and implementation timeline of the new circular.
2. Discuss the requirements for financial systems.
3. Discuss the regulations on program income, property and procurement.
4. Discuss the requirements for reporting and record retention.
After an introduction and discussion of the laws and regulations, there will be a discussion of the general provisions and administrative requirements. We’ll focus on these key areas:
- Applicability of and implementation dates for the new regulations
- Standards for financial management systems and internal controls
- Property and equipment
- Program income
- Budget revisions
- Requirements for pass-through agencies
- Reporting and record retention requirements