1. Illustrate an approach to conducting a health center assessment
2. Describe common sources of data used in assessing operational performance
3. Explain successful strategies used to improve operational results.
Data analytics, if used correctly, can be an incredibly powerful way to potentially identify fraud, waste and abuse within your organization. In this lively and interactive session we will:
• Develop a business case for using data analytics.
• Discuss how to develop effective and efficient data analytics.
• Compare different tools used for performing data analytics.
• Determine what areas are best to perform data analytics on.
• Provide examples of data analytic tests that can be performed.
• Analyze data files via a live demo using specialized audit software.
Executing data analytics is not as complicated as it may appear to be. But it does take good planning and intentional focus to make it come to fruition. You should come out of this session much more informed and better prepared to use data analytics in your own organization to potentially identify fraud, waste and abuse.