1. Develop awareness of leadership concepts that contribute to organizational and individual success.
2. Begin building competency in critical leadership skills.
3. Create a leadership roadmap to achieve success.
Leadership is critical to achieving the organizational and individual goals in any agency. This one-day workshop unpacks the critical competencies necessary for a new or seasoned leader to improve the likelihood of success. It also provides a roadmap tor skill-building and practical application of concepts to take some of the mystery out of why some leaders are more successful than others.
Conversations will include content in the following areas:
• Leadership versus management
• Effective communications and influence strategies
• Problem solving and decision making
• Goal and standard setting
• Creation of a leadership roadmap to achieve success