1. Learn how nonprofits can use technology to manage the entire volunteer management lifecycle.
2. Understand strategies for keeping volunteers engaged.
3. Review strategies for cultivating donors as volunteers and volunteers as donors.
4. Develop checklists for de-risking the use of a volunteer workforce.
5. Discuss strategies for assessing and reporting on impact.
Volunteers are one of the most valuable and crucial assets of many nonprofit organizations. This session will look at how numerous nonprofits integrate technology into their volunteer management strategies to streamline administration and allow staff valuable time to focus on delivering that human touch so crucial to maintaining an engaged volunteer workforce.
In this session we will touch on:
• Creating awareness and recruiting volunteers.
• Credentialing, onboarding and training volunteers.
• Optimizing deployment.
• Evaluating performance and assessing impact (volunteer and donor).