20th Annual National Training Conference
July 14 - 19, 2019 | Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, Nevada
Sage Preconference: Sage Intacct Fundamentals
If you need a broad understanding of Sage Intacct’s capabilities and want to become proficient in using Sage Intacct to execute your responsibilities, this half-day preconference training is for you.
This instructor-led training will help you perform basic tasks including creating and posting journal entries; managing bank accounts, including reconciliations; processing purchasing requisitions, bills, and payments through accounts payable; creating orders and invoices and processing payments through accounts receivable; closing the books; and creating and running financial reports.
Monday, July 15, 2019
Sage Preconference: Sage Intacct Fundamentals
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019, 1:30 – 5 p.m.
Tracks: Strong Financial Health; Mitigate Risk; Automate And Measure Performance; Build Revenue Opportunity; Create Opportunities
Experience: All (All levels of experience)
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Qualifies for Yellowbook: No
Lead Trainers: Rebecca Hurst, Senior Consultant; Brent Dietz, Partner
If you are interested in learning why so many nonprofits are switching to Intacct, this is your session.
You will learn how Intacct provides greater efficiency and managerial visibility, so your nonprofit can drive down costs while fully pursing your organization's mission. You will also learn basic Intacct navigation and how it handles general accounting functions.
1. Explore Intacct system menus and navigations and set personal preferences.
2. Manage a closing process from reconciling bank statements to closing the books.
3. Create journal entries and post to the general ledger.
4. Manage the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales order processes.
5. Explore how Intacct can streamline processes, improve reporting, and increase collaboration.
6. Run standard and financial reports.
CPE credits: 3.5 credits *
* National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional Delivery: Group-Live. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation, and refund policies, please contact our offices at 888.876.4992.
SEE PRICING AND REGISTER
Sage Intacct Fundamentals Preconference and the Wipfli National Training Conference rate:
- Early-Bird Rate: $1,100 per person if registered by June 11, 2019
- Regular rate: $1,300 per person if registered after June 11, 2019
Sage Intacct Fundamentals Preconference-only rate:
- Early-bird rate: $250 per person if registered by June 11, 2019
- Regular rate: $275 per person if registered after June 11, 2019
Registration fee includes:
- Up to 10.5 hours of training in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- Access to download presentation.
- Refreshment breaks.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made after June 11, 2019, will be charged $100 per person cancellation fee. If you cancel, you may send a substitute from your organization or transfer your registration fee to a future seminar without penalty. Participants who register but neither attend or cancel are charged for their full registration fee. Call 888.876.4992 for questions about this policy.SEE PRICING AND REGISTER
- In-Depth Review of OMB's New Uniform Guidance Preconference (1 ½ Day Preconference)
- Head Start/Early Head Start Regulation Overview Preconference (1 ½ Day Preconference)
- Federally Qualified Health Center Preconference Bootcamp (1 Day Preconference)
- Leadership Preconference: Imagine If You Had the Ideal Culture (½ Day Preconference)
Or view the Full Conference Schedule.
What our attendees say...
Misty O'Keefe, COO
Child Care Aware of Missouri
Angele Thibodeaux Burns, CEO
East Central Illinois Community Action Agency
Brian Heese, Executive Director
Northern California Child Development, Inc.
Mary Werner, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Lutheran Social Services of the South Upbring
Daphne Harris Brown, Compliance Specialist/IT Specialist
Washington County Opportunities
Charlie Ugarte, Director of Finance
Puerto Rican Family Institute