1.Explore Intacct system menus and navigations and set personal preferences.
2. Manage a closing process from reconciling bank statements to closing the books.
3. Create journal entries and post to the general ledger.
4. Manage the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales order processes.
5. Explore how Intacct can streamline processes, improve reporting, and increase collaboration.
6. Run standard and financial reports.
If you are interested in learning why so many nonprofits are switching to Intacct, this is your session.
You will learn how Intacct provides greater efficiency and managerial visibility, so your nonprofit can drive down costs while fully pursing your organization's mission. You will also learn basic Intacct navigation and how it handles general accounting functions.