1. Review current and future strategic planning processes.
2. Discuss requirements for effective strategic planning in today's world.
3. Review a process for an agile, more effective strategic approach.
You could see and understand the future. And not only could you see and understand the future, you could incorporate the changes coming into your current actions. If this were true, we would all be amazing visionary leaders. We believe this is true, and each of you can be the visionary leader who successfully incorporates the future. Let us show you how…
Think for a minute how you have created your strategic plan. Most likely you did some surveys, did a SWOT, convened a retreat and produced a document with strategic goals and objectives. This worked well when the future was coming at us at a reasonable pace. Today, however, the pace is greatly increased, and change happens suddenly. As leaders, we are then forced to react, often without the strategic thinking really needed.
This session will walk you through an agile strategic approach that helps you engage the future at the pace it's coming and in a way that will help engage a strategy and your organization's talent, producing faster actions and outcomes. This session will cover:
• A new, agile strategic approach.
• Facilitation methods to better see and incorporate the future.
• Group activity that will give you hands-on experience you can take back with you.
Join us and be the visionary leader who helps your organization embrace the future with a strategic approach.