HS/EHS Program Staff
1. Explore the basics of in-kind and all of the requirements.
2. Discuss the different types of in-kind, with tips on how to generate more in-kind.
3. Review the specifics of in-kind policy clarifications and the common pitfalls to avoid that pertain to in-kind.
Are you finding in-kind harder to generate? Is answering the question, "Is this in-kind?" your responsibility? Does generating in-kind fall on your shoulders? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us in this updated session.
We will discuss the tools, techniques, and regulations of generating, calculating, and documenting in-kind. Make generating in-kind the responsibility of everyone in your program. This session will focus on:
• What regulations and guidelines govern nonfederal in-kind.
• How to decide whether a contribution is allowable nonfederal in-kind.
• Where the most amount of nonfederal match is missed.
• Documenting all in-kind.