1. Review the Head Start Performance Standards.
2. Discuss how each section of the standards impacts programs.
3. Explore finding your own answers in the requirements.
In this session, we will explore the highlights of all of the Performance Standards, (45 CFR Part 1301–1311). While we won’t have time to dig into in-depth training, we will have time to help you get comfortable with what HS/EHS programs need to follow to stay in compliance.
Join us to discover highlights and how you can find out more about:
• Grant administrative guidelines
• Classroom structures
• Boards and policy council involvement
• Designation renewal
• Children with disabilities
• And more!