1. Review best practices for month-end and year-end preparation.
2. Discuss the use of trends, analytical analysis, key performance indicators, and other tools to better assess your financial situation.
3. Explore how to use your audited financial information and other tools to educate financial information users.
This updated session will discuss various ways to analyze the data you currently have but may not be using effectively. We will discuss ways to assist you when trying to relate financial information to non-financially savvy individuals.
We will cover:
• Providing effective financial analysis throughout the year.
• Creation and use of trend analysis.
• Budget preparation and use.
• Board reports and narration.
• Analytical procedures and how they can help you.
• Use of projecting as a tool.
• A variety of financial analyses to assist you in using the information you currently have to enhance your organization’s financial reporting.