Quality Improvement Leader
1. Discover the signs that may indicate you’ve outgrown your accounting system.
2. Explore the impact of working with outdated systems.
3. Determine what options you have.
4. Review best practices for selecting a new accounting system.
5. Envision your future organization.
Are your stakeholders regularly asking you for additional detailed financial information in a more timely fashion? Are you having to do too much manual work to meet your compliance requirements? And are you beginning to wonder whether your accounting system just can’t do what you need and whether maybe there is a better way? In this session we will discuss the top challenges finance teams experience when their accounting system can no longer meet the requirements of their organization or the demands of their stakeholders. We will review some of the accounting system options in the market today and how to go about finding the system that would best meet your needs.