1. Explore possibilities for business ventures.
2. Discuss generating profits using social enterprise.
3. Develop tools for monitoring financial performance.
In this session we will emphasize how to generate profits in your organization, either by starting a business venture or through social enterprise. The session topics will include:
- Ideas for developing a business.
- Possibilities in social enterprise.
- Analyzing financial performance.
- Understanding how federal regulations fit in.
There will be an opportunity for participants to brainstorm new business and social enterprise ideas for an interactive discussion between participants and the trainers.