1. Develop a business case for using data analytics.
2. Discuss how to develop effective and efficient data analytics at your company.
3. Compare different tools that are being utilized for performing data analytics.
4. Determine which areas of your business you should focus on for data analytics.
5. Obtain examples and live demos of data analytic tests that you can perform.
Data analytics can be an incredibly powerful deterrent, if used correctly, to potentially identify fraud, waste, and abuse within your organization. In this lively and interactive session, we will:
* Develop a business case for using data analytics
* Discuss how to develop effective and efficient data analytics
* Compare different tools used for performing data analytics
* Determine what areas are best to perform data analytics on
* Provide examples of data analytic tests that can be performed
* Analyze data files via a live demo using specialized audit software.
Executing data analytics is not as complicated as it may appear to be. But it does take good planning and intentional focus to make it come to fruition. You should come out of this session much more informed and better prepared to use data analytics in your own organization to potentially identify fraud, waste, and abuse.