Quality Improvement Leader
1. Review the process and timing used in an executive-level transition plan.
2. Discuss key roles and responsibilities in the transition process.
3. Identify best practices in guiding a transition plan for a key leader.
4. Utilize tools to assist in a transition plan.
There are many reasons why organizations need to be thinking about succession planning. With the changing realities across the workplace today and the impending retirement of the baby boomers, this will have a major impact for many businesses. Is your organization one that will be impacted? Join Rick Dreher, current managing partner at Wipfli, and Kurt Gresens, practice partner, as they share Wipfli’s process in selecting our next managing partner, as well as the transition of other leaders in the organization as they retire from the firm. There will be time for Q&A on issues affecting your organization in this area.
1. Managing partner transition process (executive)
• Process and timing
• Board of directors and task force roles
• Outside consultant
2. Retiring partner process (leader positions)
- Timeline expectations
- Client relationships/transitions
- Action plans
3. Q&A on issues affecting your organization