19th Annual National Training Conference
July 8 - 13, 2018 | Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, Nevada
Make your room reservation directly with Caesars Palace or BALLY'S by Friday, June 8, 2018.
- Identify the group using the appropriate hotel group code (see code below).
- Cash and credit cards are accepted at check-in.
- Checks are accepted only 30 days prior to your stay.
- The room block at Caesars includes a 50% discount for guest room Internet.
- A one-night room/tax deposit will be required at time of booking.
- Reservations in the Wipfli room block are not charged a resort fee. You can ask for it to be included. The resort fee for Caesars is $35 and Bally's is $30. The resort fee includes two daily passes for the fitness center, in-room WiFi for two devices and local calls.
- The current tax rate which is applied to the room rate and resort fee (if included) is 13.38%.
- Check-in is at 4 p.m., and check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Early check-in fee: Before noon, $30; noon to 3 p.m., $25; after 3 p.m., no early check-in fee.
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Caesars Palace Room Rates - Hotel Room Block Cut-off is June 8, 2018
Early-bird Rate: $145 per night (through February 16, 2018)
Regular Rate: $160 per night (February 17 ─ June 8, 2018)
Caesars Reservation Information
Group Code: SCWIP8 or Wipfli 2018
Phone Number: 866.227.5944
Wipfli has also secured a very limited number of rooms at BALLY'S, which is across the street from Caesars Palace (15- to 20-minute walk to Caesars Palace conference area).
BALLY'S Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
BALLY'S Room Rate - Hotel Room Block Cut-off is June 8, 2018
Regular Rate: $89 per night (through June 8, 2018)
BALLY'S Reservation Information
Group Code: SBWIP8
Important Transportation Information
Make a reservation with LASxpress transportation here.
LASxpress offers significant savings versus taxi fare and is committed to providing you a convenient stress-free experience.
Caesars Palace and BALLY'S Las Vegas are both located on the strip.
There are several transportation options to/from the McCarran airport, including; Taxi, Shuttles, Public Bus, or LASxpress. More information about Las Vegas is online.
What our attendees say...
Misty O'Keefe, COO
Child Care Aware of Missouri
Angele Thibodeaux Burns, CEO
East Central Illinois Community Action Agency
Brian Heese, Executive Director
Northern California Child Development, Inc.
Mary Werner, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Lutheran Social Services of the South Upbring
Daphne Harris Brown, Compliance Specialist/IT Specialist
Washington County Opportunities
Charlie Ugarte, Director of Finance
Puerto Rican Family Institute